What sort of Toxic Gas can you find in the Work place? Farm yard? Oil and Gas Industry? Trucking? Ditches? Coal Mines? Its “H2S” or “Hydrogen 2 Sulphide” a naturally occurring toxic gas that can be lethal if inhaled and may have long lasting side effects which could alter your way of life.
Saving Grace Medical Academy is proud to offer under the guidance and accreditation of Enform Canada the “H2S” or Hydrogen 2 Sulphide Training Course. Saving Grace offers this program to help individuals working in any industry see the danger of “H2S” “Hydrogen 2 Sulphide” gas and how to protect yourself from these dangers.
Enform Canada our Governing Body for “H2S” Hydrogen 2 Sulphide training in Canada has helped with training and education for many years and has dedicated this program specifically to “H2S” Hydrogen 2 Sulphid gas safety. Enform, the safety association for Canada’s upstream oil and gas industry, is the advocate and leading resource for the continuous improvement of industry’s safety performance.
“Established by industry FOR Industry”
The “H2S Alive” or Hydrogen 2 Sulphide Alive training course goes through 5 main chapters that help those that have the potential to be exposed to “H2S” Hydrogen 2 Sulphide gas and its deadly effects.
Upon completion of this course you should be able to:
- Describe the properties of H2S gas, identify hazards and testing technique, practice in use of the safety equipment associated with a toxic gas and perform rescue techniques.
- Properties of H2S
- Health Hazards associated with H2S
- Locations where H2S can be found
- Hazard Assessment & Controlling those Hazards
- Respiratory Protective Equipment such as SCBA’s or SABA’s
- SCBA “Self Contained Breathing Apparatus” use
- SABA “Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus” use
- H2S Detection Equipment “Electronic Monitors & Detector Tube”
- Emergency Response Strategies
These are just some of the in depth training portions that are covered in your “H2S” Hydrogen 2 Sulphide training program to help you meet and exceed your local standards and requirements for your job.
To register for this program please visit our website at www.savinggracemedical.com or even contact the registrar in your local area to attend the program. We look forward to seeing you and helping you get the course you need when you need it.
In any emergency just remember to Protect Yourself!!! Call 911!!! Don’t Waste Time!!!
#FirstAid #FirstAidCourseEdmonton #BLS #BCLS #BLSforHCP #BLSCourseEdmonton #ACLS #AdvancedCardiovascularLifeSupport #EMR #EmergencyMedicalResponder #H2SAlive #H2SAliveEdmonton #OnlineFirstAidCourse #BlendedLearningOnlineFirstAidCourse #OnlineStandardFirstAidLevelC