We are proud to have the opportunity to offer the new fully accredited “Online First Aid Training / Standard First Aid Level C CPR & AED“. This program is also known as “Blended Learning Standard First Aid Level C CPR & AED“. Here at Saving Grace we take great pride at keeping up to date on the newest teaching techniques that help save lives and also help save our students time.
The Canadian Red Cross has created this program to help improve the ease of access to students who are short on time, we do understand its difficult for many individuals to take “2 days” away from work.
We recommend that any student seeking an “Online First Aid Course” select a program that is fully Accredited through both your regional governing body for First Aid as well as Occupational Health & Safety. This will allow your certification to remain up to date and provide you with the most recent, and accredited form of First Aid training available.
Online First Aid Training offers a unique advantage by removing a large portion of “theory” from the in class portion and providing it on an “Online First Aid Training Video Class” that you can take part in offered through the Canadian Red Cross Campus. By removing the theory portion of the program from the instructors and placing it on an “Online First Aid Training Video Class” the student can gain the “exact” same information / training and crucial updates to keep your knowledge on track.
- This class is broken down into 2 parts that can be completed by attending a 1 day 8 hour skill training / assessment and a 3-4 hour online training seminar through the Online First Aid Training Video Class at the Red Cross E-Learning Campus.
By having all Standard First Aid Level C CPR & AED students trained in the exact same manner and theory, we have seen an amazing improvement in course speed, knowledge and performance as students can work together on the same knowledge base without conflict of information.
Skills Gained in your Online Standard First Aid Level C Course:
- What First Aid Is and what we can do to help!
- EMS “Emergency Medical Services”
- The Role of First Aid attendant
- Liability “Laws within your local district”
- OHS Act’s and what that means to First Aid Providers
- Disease Transmission and Vaccinations
- PPE “Personal Protective Equipment” Gloves / Masks
- Check Call Care “The 3 Rules of First Aid“
- CPR on an ADULT / CHILD / INFANT
- AED’s “Automatic External Defibrillators”
- 2 Person Rescue “Benefits of Teamwork“
- H.A.IN.E.S Recovery Position
- Choking Adult / Child / Infant
- Med Assist “Should I give medications in First Aid?“
- CVD “Cardiovascular Disease /Heart attack & angina
- Stroke TIA “Trans ischemic Attack”
- Secondary Survey “What to do while you wait for an ambulance“
- Wound Care
- Burns Hot vs Cold
- Environmental Emergencies “Hypothermia vs Heat Stroke“
- Bone Muscle & Joint Injuries
- Head / Neck & Spine Injuries
- Poisons “Using your Material Safety Data Sheet“
- Childhood Illness
- Keeping Children Safe
- Substance Misuse
- Insect Stings or Bites
- Animal Bites
- Emergency Child Birth
- First Aid Kits “stocking your own“
To register for your easy access First Aid Course in Edmonton or Online First Aid Course known as “Blended Learning” Standard First Aid Level C CPR & AED feel free to visit our website and register. Saving Grace Medical Academy Ltd
- Canadian Red Cross
– Online First Aid Course “Blended Learning”
– Online Standard First Aid Level C CPR & AED
We never know what can happen, its always good to be prepared and have the knowledge we need to help those who need it.
Learn First Aid Today, Save a Life Tomorrow with Saving Grace Medial Academy Ltd
Above all else remember to Protect Yourself!!! Call 911!!! Don’t Wast Time!!!
#FirstAid #FirstAidCourseEdmonton #BLS #BCLS #BLSforHCP #BLSCourseEdmonton #ACLS #AdvancedCardiovascularLifeSupport #EMR #EmergencyMedicalResponder #H2SAlive #H2SAliveEdmonton #OnlineFirstAidCourse #BlendedLearningOnlineFirstAidCourse #OnlineStandardFirstAidLevelC #ITLS